A little humor for the Christmas Season!
* It’s okay if you’re a little bottom heavy.
* Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
* Wearing white is always appropriate.
* Winter is the best of the four seasons.
* It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
* There’s nothing better than a foul weather friend.
* The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.
* We’re all made up of mostly water.
* You know you’ve made it when they write a song about you.
* Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
* Avoid yellow snow. Don’t get too much sun.
* It’s embarrassing when you can’t look down and see your feet.
* It’s fun to hang out in your front yard.
* Always put your best foot forward.
* There’s no stopping you once you’re on a roll.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!