This is a nice recipe to serve as a main meal or as a side dish with your choice of meat.
Rainbow Veggie Bake:
- 7 cups of, uncooked, chopped or sliced vegetables of your choice. (Some options are squash, sweet potatoes, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, turnip, potato, yellow or green beans, cauliflower).
- 2 cups of fresh chopped tomatoes (can substitute with canned tomatoes)
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp. of light tasting olive oil.
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp. dried basil leaves.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rub oil on the inside of baking dish or roasting pan.
2. Toss veggies, tomatoes, onions, green bell pepper, olive oil, garlic and basil leaves in a large bowl. Once veggies are coated well, transfer them to the baking dish.
3. Bake for 90 mins.
Serve and enjoy!